Polydimethylsiloxane/Silicon Oil CAS 63148-62-9 silicone oil 50 100 350 1000 5000 Cst
Physical And Chemical Features
Dimethicone Methyl silicone oil is widely used in industries such as rubber, plastics, latex, polyurethane, light industry, medical and family planning products. It is non-sticky with rubber, plastic, etc., can be used as a release agent and lubricant for various rubber and plastic molding processing, and has the following good characteristics:
1) Good chemical stability: colorless, odorless, transparent liquid, non-volatile;
2) Good heat resistance: small viscosity change in a wide temperature range, high boiling point, low freezing point, a wide temperature range as a liquid, and long-term use within -50~200℃;
3) Low surface tension: good demulsification efficiency;
4) Physiological plasticity: Methyl silicone oil has been proven to have no toxic side effects on humans and animals.
Advantages of Silicone Oil
1. Silicone oil is a colorless, odorless, non-toxic and non-irritating products, chemical stability, heat resistance, cold resistance, water repelled, lubricity, high refraction, storage stability and compatibility with commonly used in many filed.
2. Pure silicone fluids are clear, colorless, and odorless linear Polydimethylsiloxane fluids / PDMS. They are characterized by their low pour points, high flash points, wide service temperature range, low viscosity change at temperature (low VTC), excellent lubricity, high dielectric strength, and inertness to virtually all substrates.
3. Silicone fluids are 100% PDMS silicone oils that are characterized by their wide service temperature range, high flash points, high dielectric strength and excellent lubricity.
Be packed in clean, dry 50kg/100KG/180KG/200kg/1ton iron drums and sealed. In the storage and transportation it must be closed in a cool ventilated and dry environment, avoid rain and sun exposure and avoid contacting with acid, alkali or alkaline compounds and heavy metals. The storage period is 6 months. Exceeding the time it can be retested according to the rules again to check if it is qualified. Stored and transported as non-dangerous goods.
1. Are you a trading company or a a manufacturer?We are manufacturer and have our own factory. Welcome to visit us.
2. What is your terms of delivery?EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, D/P, D/A, DDU.
3. Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
4. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
es, we have 100% test before delivery and can provide COA.
5. What is your terms of payment ?Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.