|Classification:||Chemical Auxiliary Agent||Chemical Auxiliary Agent:||Polydimethylsiloxane|
|Place Of Origin:||China||Viscosity:||1cst-1000000cst|
|Package:||200kg / Drum, 1000kg / IBC Tank||Sample:||Free|
Chemical Name: Polydimethylsiloxane / PDMS
Other name: Silicone Fluid / Silicone Oil / Methyl silicone oil / Dimethicone
CAS No. 63148-62-9
Appearance: Clear, Colorless and Odorless
It is widely used in industrial and agricultural production, national defense, scientific research, medical and health departments. It is mainly used for lubricants, damping oils, shock-proof oils, defoamers, release agents, mineral oil additives, cosmetics material.
These products are common ingredients in cosmetics, some skin care products. They can be used in the skin care products to obtain long-lasting smooth & silky feelings. As a carrier, these products could provide better silky feel and enhance the long-lasting performance of other active ingredients on skin.
- Minimal change in physical properties over a broad temperature range
- Excellent water-repellent properties
- Good dielectric properties
- Low surface tension and thus high surface activity
- Chemically highly unreactive
- Low solidifying point
- High flash point
- High heat resistance
- Good solubility in a wide range of solvents
- Smoothness & softness & hydrophobicity & good chemical stability & insulation property.
- High and low temperature resistance
Contact Person: jenny