Product name: 100% pure silicone oil 50 100 350 1000 5000 cst
|Product Name: 201 Silicone Oil (MSDS)
|Synonyms: Polydimethylsiloxane, Dimethylpolysiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethyl Silicone Oil
|CAS No.: 63148-62-9/9016-00-6
||EINECS No.: null
1).200kg/iron drum, 4 drum with a pallet, 80 drum(16T) to be shipped in 1x20’ FCL;
2).1000kg/IBC, 18 IBC(18T) to be shipped in 1x20’ FCL;
3).20T to be shipped in a ISO Tank.
1).Textile industry. In the production and procession of printing and dyeing of the textile, yarn, fabric or thread;
3).Insulating and damping fluids for electrical and electronic equipment;
6).Surface management fluids;
7).Lubricants suitable for rubber, PVC, plastic bearings, gears and confidential mechanical and instrument;
8).Ingredients for cosmetic and personal care formulations, polishes and specialty chemical products;
How to use:
Because it have special and excellent physical and chemical function, it can be used in many different industries:
1. Cosmetic industry for skin care cream, bath gel, shampoo and other cosmetic formulations with excellent softness and silky feel.
2. Rubber, plastic, latex, polyurethane, light industry: as a model release agent, brightener agent and release agent of some rubber, plastic, latex , polyurethane products and handicraft production.
3. Machinery, automotive, instrumentation, electronics and other industries used as high-grade lubricants, liquid springs, cutting fluids, buffers oil, transformer oil, high temperature brake fluid, brake fluid, instrumentation damping oil, mold release agents and other modeling framework.
4. Textile, apparel industry as a softener, water repellent, feel modifiers, sewing thread lubrication, chemical fiber spinneret pressure lubrication and clothing lining additives.
5. Add it to other additives in leather and leather chemicals industry, it can be used as softeners, water repellent, feel agents, defoamers, brighteners.
6. Pharmaceutical, food, chemical, paint , building materials industry as defoamers, lubricants, and other weather-resistant paint.
7. Other specific purposes and other new materials.
Depending on the application conditions, the concentration is from a few PPM up to 100% range.
With a high concentration of acid or alkali substances and Lewis acid has a tendency to degrade volatile exposure, the higher the temperature of the reaction is more obvious. Low concentration in contact with strong acid or alkali at high temperatures or prolonged action of the viscosity tends to become larger until cross -linked.