Silicone Oil 50/100/200/350/500/1000 Cst
Silicone Fluid CAS NO.63148-62-9
Physical And Chemical Features
1. Dimethicone is widely used in the textile industry, whether it is fabric production, yarn and thread production, as well as subsequent printing and dyeing, product processing, silicone oil is widely used. Thin film, low coefficient of friction, inertness, durability, heat resistance, low surface tension, etc., make the product meet the ideal requirements.
2. It is widely used in motors, electrical appliances, and electronic instruments as an insulating medium with high temperature resistance, arc resistance, corona resistance, corrosion resistance, moisture resistance, and dust resistance. It is also used as transformer and capacitor oil, which can reduce the size of the transformer and increase its power. Great, improve sex and.
3. It is used as anti-vibration damping oil, which is widely used in instrument car fans, buffer dampers, etc. This product is used as a liquid spring, with small volume and light weight, and can withstand a large impact force in a wide temperature range. Good anti-shock absorber.
4. Dimethicone is used as a release agent. It can be widely used in plastic molding, rubber processing, metal casting, paper making, glass products, fiber, food, etc. .
5. As defoamer. It is a widely used defoamer, with strong defoaming power, high temperature resistance, non-volatile, high chemical stability, and is widely used in petroleum, chemical, printing and dyeing, coatings, pharmaceuticals, leather, fermentation, food, etc.
6, as a lubricant. It is suitable for the lubricant of rubber, plastic, plastic bearings, gears and the lubrication of machinery and confidential instruments under high conditions.
7. As a surface treatment agent. Apply about 10% solution or emulsion on glass, ceramic and metal surfaces, and then heat treatment at 150-300 °C to form a semi-waterproof, anti-virus and insulating film. It can also be used for paper, leather, building materials and Water treatment of fabrics.
8. As an additive. Adding a small amount of this product to materials such as coatings, rubber, paraffin and resin can significantly improve the water resistance, brightness, oxidation resistance and processability of these materials.
9. Other uses of dimethyl silicone oil. This product can also be used as a high temperature bath and heat carrier, heat exchange system for precision instruments, as an anti-printing agent for dry copiers and in the manufacture of various glazing agents. Adding this product to cosmetics can improve skin care and moisturizing effects.
Advantages of Silicone Oil
1. Silicone oil is a colorless, odorless, non-toxic and non-irritating products, chemical stability, heat resistance, cold resistance, water repelled, lubricity, high refraction, storage stability and compatibility with commonly used in many filed.
2. Pure silicone fluids are clear, colorless, and odorless linear Polydimethylsiloxane fluids / PDMS. They are characterized by their low pour points, high flash points, wide service temperature range, low viscosity change at temperature (low VTC), excellent lubricity, high dielectric strength, and inertness to virtually all substrates.
3. Silicone fluids are 100% PDMS silicone oils that are characterized by their wide service temperature range, high flash points, high dielectric strength and excellent lubricity.
Be packed in clean, dry 50kg/100KG/180KG/200kg/1ton iron drums and sealed. In the storage and transportation it must be closed in a cool ventilated and dry environment, avoid rain and sun exposure and avoid contacting with acid, alkali or alkaline compounds and heavy metals. The storage period is 6 months. Exceeding the time it can be retested according to the rules again to check if it is qualified. Stored and transported as non-dangerous goods.
1. Are you a trading company or a a manufacturer?
We are manufacturer and have our own factory. Welcome to visit us.
2. What is your terms of delivery?
EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, D/P, D/A, DDU.
3. Do you provide samples ? Is it free or extra ?
Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
4. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
Yes, we have 100% test before delivery and can provide COA.
5. What is your terms of payment ?
Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.